why is my ipad asking for a password to open the screen after i updated my IOS?
I cannot get into my ipad or access anything because I do not have a password and my ipad is asking for one.
- 12-14-2015, 01:13 PM #2
- 7,810 Posts
Re: why is my ipad asking for a password to open the screen after i updated my IOS?
Welcome to iMore! Your iPad wouldn't arbitrarily assign a passcode to you so it's something you have previously set up on your device. If you can't figure it out follow the instructions in this support article to regain access to your iPad: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306
- By James Falconer in forum iMore ContestsReplies: 1143Last Post: 01-05-2016, 01:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2015, 05:42 PM
- By pappy53 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2015, 04:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2015, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2015, 12:35 PM