How do I recover my lost notes due to upgrading to IOS9
All my notes and phone contact favorites disappeared after downloading IOS9
- 10-22-2015, 11:33 AM #2iMore Pro
- 570 Posts
Re: How do I recover my lost notes due to upgrading to IOS9
Chances are some settings just changed a little.
Open the contacts app and at the top left corner is the "groups" option, check that all the groups you want are selected.
I'd recommend you go to settings --> mail, contacts, calendars and check that your accounts have the option to sync notes (or your default/preferred notes account) on.
I'm pretty sure your solution is in one of those settings, just check, re-sign in as needed etc.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 06:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2015, 11:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 10:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2015, 09:12 AM