Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Facebook missing albums?

So I have noticed that two new albums that I have uploaded to my Facebook don't show up in the iPhone Facebook app. They are however there with the web interface.

Any ideas how to get them to show up on the phone? These albums are at least a couple weeks old now.
    Q&A Jedi

3,349 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,364 Global Posts

Don't know the answer, but I'm hoping by responding and "bumping" the question someone else will see it and maybe can answer. I'm not a big fan of facebook.
    iPhone Newbie

10 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I am not sure that Album is available or not but i not seen from many times... But for photo sharing Google+ photos is really good.

At times the FB app gets funky. Just remove the app and re-install it.
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Missing Albums Found

I ran into this situation, not sure if it relates ...

A few days' ago, I uploaded a few family albums from years' past: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.

Initially, they showed up on my iPhone facebook app. Cool!

THEN, I edited the date of each album to reflect the actual date of each event on my timeline when the events actually occurred: 2004, 2005, etc.

On the internet, they show up under the year in which they occurred. Cool, right?
    On my iPhone, they disappeared ... why?

I think the facebook app limits photos to actual dates of 2010 to current day, or something.

Workaround: I edited each album to say it occurred in 2012. I don't need them on my timeline, I need them on my phone to show to my family.

The albums are now showing up on my iPhone facebook app.

Hope this helps.