I keep seeing all of these ads for vpn services..the one I have now keeps turning off after a while or if I reset my phone..are there any out there that will stay on so I don't have to keep going into settings all of the time?
    01-18-2017 12:32 PM
    I keep seeing all of these ads for vpn services..the one I have now keeps turning off after a while or if I reset my phone..are there any out there that will stay on so I don't have to keep going into settings all of the time?
    I don't trust ads for VPNs. Have you tried Opera VPN?
    01-18-2017 01:19 PM
    I use VPN Unlimited and it's working pretty good for me. HOWEVER of course it shuts off on a restart, BUT you just restart the app and it takes you right back to the Country you were last set for. It's pretty stable during use while the phone is on, and you get a status report (usage % listed anyways for each of the servers you can choose, and they have loads of them!) Often you can find it on sale via Mobile Nations Digital Deals. I DO trust Digital Deals.

https://digitaloffers.imore.com/best-sellers

They DO have it on sale right now bundled with another app from the same developer....

https://digitaloffers.imore.com/sale...ription-bundle
    Carl Oglesby likes this.
    01-18-2017 01:57 PM
    Mostly, the free vpns are bombarded with ads every time you use and yes they disconnect too. Would recommend you to get a Nordvpn Subscription, works great. Have been using for a while now and so far not faced any such problems.
    pkcable likes this.
    02-03-2017 07:10 AM
    I was going for free vpns when I was searching for a good vpn, but came across a blog on engadget (Sorry I've lost the link) & it changed my mind and you have to believe me paid vpns have a very stable connections. Free ones are just decoy. They don't do what vpns should do. Even if you're using Free trial of TunnelBear which is a exceptional case though, (but that service too offers limited amount on free trial).

Don't go for ads, talk to the support on live chat of vpn services and they might give you a special deal or bundle of some sort, you can try it here http://ow.ly/Ic0B309nVPY, got this link from a support guy and the deal is expiring soon. So you might want to check this out. I have used Nord and Pure vpn and so far my experience with these two are actually very good. The App works just fine for me so far.
    Last edited by HBLEY; 02-27-2017 at 12:49 AM.
    02-24-2017 07:55 AM
    I was going for free vpns when I was searching for a good vpn, but came across a blog on engadget (Sorry I've lost the link) & it changed my mind and you have to believe me paid vpns have a very stable connections. Free ones are just decoy. They don't do what vpns should do. Even if you're using Free trial of TunnelBear which is a exceptional case though, (but that service too offers limited amount on free trial).

Don't go for ads, talk to the support on live chat of vpn services and they might give you a special deal or bundle of some sort, you can try it here http://ow.ly/Ic0B309nVPY, got this link from a support guy and the deal is expiring soon. So you might want to check this out. I have used Nord and Pure vpn and so far my experience with these two are actually very good. The App works just fine for me so far.
    So which one are you using the most Nord or Purevpn.
    03-24-2017 06:09 AM
    Which vpn service are you using? and whats your device
    03-27-2017 10:49 AM
    Which vpn service are you using? and whats your device
    To whom are you posing this question?
    03-27-2017 10:59 AM