Outlook.com

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
If you're talking about the Outlook.com interface, they are switching from Hotmail to Office 365. It will take you a minute, but, believe me, this interface is much better. Maybe I'm saying that because I've been using Office 365 for years, and have been waiting for ages for Microsoft to upgrade Outlook.com to the Office 365 interface...

Maybe I should ask, what don't you like? There is a possibility there is a setting that can correct that...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Outlook, with their new format, is deleting my messages before they get to my in box. What do I do?

I highly doubt their new format, in and of itself, is deleting your messages. Having said that, I recommend you check your filters and instead of logging in the Outlook.com to view your email, configure an email app to retrieve your Outlook.com email.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Outlook/MSN problems

Outlook, with their new format, is deleting my messages before they get to my in box. What do I do?

Could it be that you are just not receiving new email since the MS conversion of outlook.com? I had one device where the server name did not update as it should have. On your iPhone, check the server name. It should now be outlook.office365.com.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2