my watch is no longer synced to my iphone. what is the fix?

I

iMore Question

I can't do the OS 3 update on my watch. It keeps telling me to have my watch on its charger and charged at least 50% and to be near my phone. It pauses the upgrade and says it is unable to install.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Here are my suggestions. I would try doing a hard reset on the watch. Position the Watch so you can easily access both the crown & side buttons, then firmly hold the device in your hand. Simultaneously press and hold both buttons for roughly 10 seconds, until the screen turns off and the watch reboots. Next suggestion is to try unpairing the watch from your phone and then pair it back. Try doing a hard reset on your phone. Hold the power & home button at the same time until you see the  logo. Then release the buttons and wait for it to finish. This works on phones up to the 6s/6s Plus. If you have an iPhone 7 then hold the power and volume down button together until you see the  logo.Then release the buttons and wait for it to finish. I can't think of anything further at the moment but I am hoping one of my suggestions will solve the problem for you. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2