How can I import contacts from Outlook.com to iCloud?

Khizer Hayat2

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I have my contacts on outlook.com and i am using my same outlook.com email as my iCloud ID. But when i log in to icloud web on my computer i have contacts there. How do i import all my contacts to icloud?

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Contacts: import from outlook.com to icloud?

Have you added your outlook.com mail to your iPhone/Pad, just a thought, if not do so and that should bring in your contacts.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Contacts: import from outlook.com to icloud?

I have my contacts on outlook.com and i am using my same outlook.com email as my iCloud ID. But when i log in to icloud web on my computer i have contacts there. How do i import all my contacts to icloud?

Via a computer, login to your Outlook.com account. Export your contacts and then save the exported file to your desktop. Logout of your Outlook.com account and then login to your iCloud account. Import the files from your desktop to the Contacts section of iCloud. You may or may not be asked if you want to "merge" the contacts. If asked, select yes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes i downloaded an excel sheet naming contacts but when i import it on icloud it gives error

Try this. Email the exported file to yourself and open the attachment via your iOS device. It'll ask if you want to import the file. Select yes. If your iCloud account is the default account on your device then the results should sync to your iCloud account online.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2