iOS 9 update

I

iMore Question

I have an iPhone 6, my friend and I both downloaded the iOS 9 update. Her phone shows pictures next to her text messages but mine doesn't? Can someone help me figure this out......it's the whole reason I downloaded

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That was your only reason? SMH Anyway if you are referring to a circle with initials instead of pics if you click or touch it, You can choose a pic from where you keep your pics.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If you have no contact pics/ caller id photos, it will just show a circle with their initials.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Okay, upon a bit more digging it looks as though the bigger screens -the 6, 6+ and the iPads support this feature. If the OP has a 5s/5c or older, he will not have it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay, upon a bit more digging it looks as though the bigger screens -the 6, 6+ and the iPads support this feature. If the OP has a 5s/5c or older, he will not have it.

He has a 6. But I didn't think it had it. Thought only the 6 Plus and iPad. I'll triple check. :D
It's only on the 6 Plus in messages. They both show it in the messages menu list. But only the Plus shows it next to the message.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
If the OP is talking about having the photos displayed in the message list I wasn't getting them either. A Google search sent me to a convo about this. If your phone is in zoomed view you will not get them. I went and turned off zoomed view and there they were. Hope this helps.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If the OP is talking about having the photos displayed in the message list I wasn't getting them either. A Google search sent me to a convo about this. If your phone is in zoomed view you will not get them. I went and turned off zoomed view and there they were. Hope this helps.

Great tip. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2