iMessage not working
my iMessage is not working. I am unable to receive messages from any of my friends/family that have iPhones, only receive the ones that don't have iPhones.......HELP!
- 04-17-2015, 08:10 PM #2
Re: iMessage not working
1. Go to Settings - Messages and then disable iMessages.
2. Reboot your iPhone
If your iPhone friends have your phone number then they should be able to send sms messages to you. If you keep iMessage enabled, make sure that your phone number is checked in the Settings - Messages - Send & Receive - You Can Be Reached at section.
- By Anthonyiamador in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2015, 10:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2015, 04:48 PM
- By jean15paul in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2015, 03:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2015, 02:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 10:25 AM