Why am I not able to add evens to my calendar on my iPhone?

I

iMore Question

Adding a calendar event to my iphone

As per your instructions, my phone does not have a "done" in the upper right.
Hitting "add" which is there does not save the event.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Adding a calendar event to my iphone

I am not sure who gave you instructions in the past but when I hit add after I have entered my event my event is saved- Maybe check to see if that calendar is checked off to show events- In the calendar app click on calendars at the bottom and then you will see a screen that has calendars listed- Make sure its checked and then click on done in the top right corner

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Adding a calendar event to my iphone

I am not sure who gave you instructions in the past but when I hit add after I have entered my event my event is saved- Maybe check to see if that calendar is checked off to show events- In the calendar app click on calendars at the bottom and then you will see a screen that has calendars listed- Make sure its checked and then click on done in the top right corner

Yeah, not sure where OP got "Done" from. For new Calendar entries it will save "Add" in the top right. The only time it says "Done" is if you click a previously made event and click "Edit", then it says "Done" when you are finished editing.

Keldurk

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. I add all the info for a new event on the calendar (including selecting the calendar). The only options at the top are "add" or "cancel". When I select "add", the event doesn't save. There's no save or done button. I've tried 3 times to save an event for this Friday, Dec 12th. Each time I included an event name, location, date, start & end time, selected a reminder of 2 hrs before the event, selected the appropriate calendar and lastly, clicked "add" (which is the only option). Each time, nothing is saved on the 12th. I tried a fourth time with all above plus tried inviting some one, but that didn't work either.

Mary Ye

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
This happened to me too. I fixed it by changing the Calendar specification. Open the Calendar app, tap the "Calendars" button at the center of the bottom, and then checked the email account that is linked to your calendar. I found out that my calendar failed to show the event I added because my email account was not linked to the calendar. Hope this helps.

Andrea_down_under

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
There has always been a done button in the top right corner. There isn't one any more. Email address is linked to my calendar and nothing has changed. Why can't I add any bloody events??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2