How can I prevent my iPad Mini from boot looping?
My ipad mini will not open after putting in pass code. The passcode is accepted, the screen changes to my wallpaper (no icons show), then quickly changes back to the apple screen. I've tried the soft reboot and the hard reboot. Nothing works. Apple can't diagnose the problem without having the ipad open, so that isn't helping either. Anyone else had this problem? How might it be fixed? The nearest Apple store is over two hours away, one way.....and they don't seem to have an email address so I can contact them. I've not had much luck from the Apple site.
- 07-15-2014, 10:08 AM #2
Re: Ipad mini problem
Connect your device to your computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app and then select to restore it. Hopefully, you made a backup of your device and have duplicates of any photos, videos, music, etcetera because you will lose it all during the restore. However, you should have a working device afterward.
- By bdavid186 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:42 AM
- By Ainura Medeubayeva in forum Original iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:29 PM