Iphone 4s display issues

I

iMore Question

I have a 4s that suddenly died. Itunes won?t recognize phone. Will try to turn on and only get a grey screen with a black halo. Tried most suggested fixes. Once the battery totally died I recharged it and it came to life for a little while. I turned it off and now back to same problem. Wondering if a new screen would fix it or does this sound like a logic board issue? Thanks for the help.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That is what it does sound like but have you tried to place itg into DFU Mode How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
After that of course tether it back to iTunes and try and restore from new . This might do it as we do get quite a few of these issues. If it does not work, Then you might need to take it to Apple Genius bar or an authorized repair in your area for Apple.

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Tried that. Put in DFU, got itunes to recognize and restored. Still would not turn on when done

Sounds like a battery issue, bring it to Apple and ask them to check it out, nothing much to do on your side other than asking for a check up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77