Facebook App MISSING...

I

iMore Question

I downloaded Facebook app like a year ago......today wen it was updating... I accidentally rebooted my ipad.....now I can't find my Facebook app in any of the screen...but in the AppStore page it states that I have it installed.....I rebooted my ipad many times...still can't find my Facebook app......,please help

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings > general > restrictions and make sure you didn't enable FB to be restricted. It append occasionally...Good Luck

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes I did spotlight search...I didn't find it.....I even checked the restrictions...btw how to check folders

He means the folders on your homescreen, but if Spotlight search doesn't bring it up then its not there. You might want to back up your device & wipe it. Then log into your Apple ID to see if you can download it. The fact that your restrictions isn't on & you still can't find it baffles me!!!

Charmin Kumar

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanq nikkisharif....and I solved my problem....I just went into settings>usage.....there in the storage section....I found my Facebook app...I deleted it frm der and re downloaded it.....thank fr ur help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77