Legitimate Iphone Unlockers
I have a iphone 4s and for some unknown reason its locked to a phone service in norway even though I live in Aus.
I took it to apple and they said they couldn't do anything because it was locked to that network.
Is it possible to unlock this phone, or do I have an expensive paper weight?
- 03-30-2014, 09:49 AM #2
Re: Legitimate Iphone Unlockers
It is definitely possible...but it's going to cost you a sh*t ton of money if you can't get in touch with the original carrier. Most iPhone 4S's would be well out of contract terms by now, so the carrier should unlock it without issue.
- By burton1888 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2014, 04:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 01:23 AM
- By TrixR4kids in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-30-2014, 12:37 AM
- By flynlead in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2014, 08:00 PM
- By TrixR4kids in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2014, 07:27 PM