Problem updating iPhone 4 to 7.06

I

iMore Question

Phone is stuck at an iTunes symbol and plug. Can I bypass this.

cinematicme

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Or download to tiny umbrella and use it to kick the device out of recovery without having to restore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jemags

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Since I only have an iPhone and an I pad I can not connect the stalled iPhone to iTunes. Do I need to go to the apple store or my cell carrier store where I bought the iPhone 4? Is this a common problem?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Since I only have an iPhone and an I pad I can not connect the stalled iPhone to iTunes. Do I need to go to the apple store or my cell carrier store where I bought the iPhone 4? Is this a common problem?

Download tinyumbrella as previously mentioned and choose the option to "exit recovery." If the problem persists, connect your iPhone to iTunes and restore. Are you saying that iTunes doesn't recognize your phone when it's connected?

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Not everyone lives close to an apple store. In the town I grew up in the closest apple store is 2hrs away.

So not an option for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you would have read the OP's whole post you would have seen that they asked if going to an Apple store was a solution. I assume it is safe to say they have local store. Now I wonder what library, or computer cafe is going to allow you to download 3rd party software to one of their computers to fix your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2