AppStore no longer searches on ipad air any ideas

I

iMore Question

When I search the AppStore on my iPad air it does not have results even when I know an app exists? Any ideas.
Exists it will not pull up.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When I search the AppStore on my iPad air it does not have results even when I know an app exists? Any ideas.
Exists it will not pull up.
Are you searching for it by it's actual app name? you would be surprised that if you do not put it in the right way sometimes it will not pull up.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
No search results at all? Or no results for what you are looking for? If there are no results at all try resetting your iPad.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I see your point ed but either way does not seem to me to be a big difference. Just for the heck of it, Have you (OP) tried looking it up same way through iTunes to see what you get that way?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
There have been times when I can't find a app via search but it's usually my error. Like if someone searched for 1 Password as One Password there are issues.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
There's a toggle at the top of the screen in the search results. It lets you switch between iPhone and iPad. Maybe you changed this? Try setting it to ipad and see if the app shows up. If the app is iphone only, then switch the toggle to iphone and see if the app shows up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll