iMessages not delivering to one person.
I have a friend who when I send messages to, it never delivers! This started with one message where I pressed send and it took a long time, then it sent, but the delivered sign is still on the message above it.
I have tried turning iMessage off and on, nothing happens and I have also turned my device off and on.
- 10-18-2013, 01:30 PM #2
Re: iMessages not delivering to one person.
Does the recipient have an iPhone, iPod, iPad or MacBook capable of receiving "iMessages"? Does he or she have iMessages enabled on his or her device? The problem is probably not on your end if it only occurs with that ONE recipient.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 02:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 11:53 AM
- By zachslusser in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:39 PM