syncing CalenMob (Google Calendar) to iPhone

I

iMore Question

The new iOS calendar is terrible! Does the CalenMob calendar sync to iCloud? If so, how? Any good calendar apps that give a full week view that will sync to iCloud?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
CalenMob is a "Google" calendar sync app that syncs your "Google Calendar" to your i-device so you cannot use it to sync with iCloud. If you do not like the native calendar app, try Fantastical and Readdle Calendar, to name a few. There are many listed in the App Store.

estroh

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I am using it and have set my default calendar to save a new item as my iCloud calendar. But it doesn't sync the items so they are both in my iCloud and Google calendar.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am using it and have set my default calendar to save a new item as my iCloud calendar. But it doesn't sync the items so they are both in my iCloud and Google calendar.
Yep, that's right. You cannot sync a Google Calendar with an iCloud calendar. You can, however, sync your Google Calendar and iCloud calendar with your i-device using the native Calendar app, but they will be 2 different calendars using one app. Your best bet, in my opinion, is to import your Google Calendar to iCloud.

1. Login to the Gmail website and export your Google Calendar (.ics) and then email it to your icloud account.
2. Open up the .ics attachment via your i-device and select add all or something to that effect.

Afterwards, any item you add or edit to your default iCloud calendar will be synced to iCloud and readily available via any of your devices that are configured with iCloud.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77