- iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
Airplay Mirroring with apple tv?
Hey there I want to buy an apple tv.
I have an iphone 4s, ipad 3 and a macbook pro 2010.
I know i can mirror from both my idevices.
But can i mirror from my macbook pro?
I have been using a HDMI cable with adapter which works fine but i want rid of the cable.
Can i do this?
Thanks in advance.
- 10-19-2012, 04:36 PM #2
Re: Airplay Mirroring with apple tv?
You can AirPlay from iTunes on the MacBook to your TV... if you want to use your TV as a second or mirrored monitor for your MacBook, you'll still need the cable.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
- 10-19-2012, 11:10 PM #4
- By danrutter22 in forum iPad 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2012, 07:40 AM
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 15Last Post: 01-08-2012, 11:02 PM
- By Felipeflores in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:17 PM
- By nygiants10 in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:32 PM
- By miSoft in forum Apple TVReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2011, 11:11 AM