Apple music is trying too hard

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
The music app is by far my most used app on my phone, and the apple music update makes me hate it. I like the library available to stream, but the app id difficult to use and cluttered. I don't think a music fan designed it.

Anyone else feel this way?

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure I will get used to it, but I'm not sure I will like it. The need to get rid of the social aspect and then make it more natural to use. Have you noticed it causing lag on your device?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure I will get used to it, but I'm not sure I will like it. The need to get rid of the social aspect and then make it more natural to use. Have you noticed it causing lag on your device?

There is a setting in restrictions to disable Apple music connect.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

crankerchick

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Can you post a screen shot of what the player looks like with Apple Music content disabled? Does it get rid of the for you and connect tabs?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The music app is by far my most used app on my phone, and the apple music update makes me hate it. I like the library available to stream, but the app id difficult to use and cluttered. I don't think a music fan designed it.

Anyone else feel this way?

I'm not liking it so far, no. However, I'll give it some time before I pass judgement.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77