PS Anti glave vs crystal

cpdh

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I think this is a case of personal choice. Both the Crystal and the Anti-Glare are great. Each have pros and cons. For example, I found the Anti-Glare better than the Crystal. I like the texture of the Anti-Glare more than Glass. No fingerprints and easy to clean. Crystal has a different texture, and I personally prefer the Anti-Glare. Just my take.

jnewman33

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
I use the PS Anti-Glare as well & it feels good, love how it keeps fingerprints off, screen is clear. I'm not sure what the fogginess is people are speaking of. It is slightly & I mean only SLIGHTLY darker & nothing the brightness couldn't counteract. To the people complaining of "fogginess" possibly be using an anti-glare made by someone else other than Power Support or maybe you got fingerprints on the sticky side?

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Anti glare for me too. I love the way it feels, and the slight lack of clarity is a welcome trade-off for zero fingerprints

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I took my anti-glare off just to change things up.

Love the feel of the screen without any shield on it.. now I just have to be extra careful with it.

greentea01

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
are we talking about boxwave anti-glares and crystal? i have an anti-glare on my iphone, originally I bought the crystal but i perfer using the antiglare

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I like the 3GS's screen because you don't have to deal with fingerprints.. but it can get a bit sticky/warm after heavy use..

I ran out of my Anti-Glares so I'll be picking some up asap.

alliei5

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Anti-glare!!! and you get use to the "fogginess" your all saying it has.

guess you just have to ask yourself do you prefer finger prints? or alittle fog?
to each is to own:)

HighLife#IM

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
not only that, but if you live in a place where there is heavy sunlight (florida here) its almost a MUST for me to have the anti glare.

Also, the Anti glare is much thicker than the crystal. Ive had both on my phone and can say that it really does seem the Anti glare would give better protection due to the thickness of it. More scratch resistant.