Not sure if there’s a thread. I didn’t see one so I’ll start....

1. watch faces that fit the shape of the watch...square/rectangular. I think that would be a classy addition. Currently, I have to use numerals when I want a sleeker look. There’s nothing wrong with it, but options are good.

2. I’d also like to see the option to mute or change the over color scheme of the infograph faces. They’re extremely busy, then you have every color in the rainbow in it. It’s a lot IMHO

3. Add more workouts

4. Combine the workouts & activity app. There’s no reason they shouldn’t be the same app.

That’s all I can think of right now. What would you all like to see?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-26-2019 06:47 PM
    I think I make just about this same list every year.

• All digital faces have at least an option for seconds
    • Interval support for running workouts
    • Sleep tracking built in
    • Either better detection of standing or just dump the whole thing
    • More sophisticated activity goals. Stop with the same goal for every day of the week - people should be rewarded for 5 of 7 days, or should be offered easier goals a couple of times per week, with definitive support for rewarding people for taking occasional easy/rest days
    • More sophisticated travel support for the stand ring. If you fly east and lose a few hours in a day, reduce the stand goal as well. The opposite for when you travel west by airplane and gain hours
    • FaceKit for third party watch face development
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-26-2019 08:08 PM
    I'd like to see a Delete-All option for text messages because swiping to delete one at a time has gotten old.
    05-26-2019 09:22 PM
    I'd like to see a Delete-All option for text messages because swiping to delete one at a time has gotten old.
    Oh, yes, and also finally add iMessage for iCloud support. And fix the damned problem of getting notifcations for text message groups I have set to hide alerts.
    05-27-2019 03:33 AM
    I'd like to see built-in sleep tracking, more analog watch faces, and the ability to pause monthly challenge goals for a few days without losing credit for the whole month.
    nikkisharif and Just_Me_D like this.
    05-27-2019 06:34 AM
    More watch faces for sure! I’m still pretty enamored with my watch so nothing else comes to mind!
    aximtreo, nikkisharif and fredriks like this.
    05-27-2019 09:45 AM
    I would have to say #1 on Nikki's list along with new  branded "normal" type faces.
    aximtreo, Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    05-27-2019 10:41 AM
    [*]More sophisticated travel support for the stand ring. If you fly east and lose a few hours in a day, reduce the stand goal as well. The opposite for when you travel west by airplane and gain hours
    This would be amazing!! I, like many others, travel a lot & it would be great if the activity app had the ability to sense when there’s a time zone change.

I'd like to see built-in sleep tracking, more analog watch faces, and the ability to pause monthly challenge goals for a few days without losing credit for the whole month.
    Pausing monthly challenges is huge!! People get sick & travel all the time. They shouldn’t be penalized for not being able to workout for a few days.
    ksassy likes this.
    05-27-2019 11:27 AM
    I'd like more alert tones. Right now there are only 3; ring, text and email.
    05-27-2019 01:41 PM
    I'd like more alert tones. Right now there are only 3; ring, text and email.
    I’ve never even heard them lol. I keep my watch on vibrate only.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    05-27-2019 08:23 PM
    I’ve never even heard them lol. I keep my watch on vibrate only.
    I wish I could do that but then I'd be looking at my watch every time I get a notification. Like my phone, if the watch had about a dozen different tones, I could set different ones for different things. I'd set a specific tone for work emails and that tone would let me know that I don't have to immediately look at it. :-)
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-28-2019 07:25 AM
    Ok, with more thought, a few more things:

• Multiple timers
    • Ability to updates apps and the watchOS itself from the watch - no iPhone needed
    • Ability to manually add workout data to the Activity app - for those times when the watch was broken, you ran out of battery, the watch crashed mid-workout, etc. - in order to use the Activity app as a workout tracker
    • Return home option in workouts - so if you are traveling and go for a run or walk in an unfamiliar place, the workout will guide you back to your starting place
    • Ability to share workout data to third party services automatically, like Strava, Nike, etc., from the stock workout app, so people who use those services can have accurate data
    • A web-based Activity and Health app, so I can see that data without having to look at my phone
    ksassy and nikkisharif like this.
    05-28-2019 10:02 AM
    Ok, with more thought, a few more things:

• Multiple timers
    • Ability to updates apps and the watchOS itself from the watch - no iPhone needed
    • Ability to manually add workout data to the Activity app - for those times when the watch was broken, you ran out of battery, the watch crashed mid-workout, etc. - in order to use the Activity app as a workout tracker
    • Return home option in workouts - so if you are traveling and go for a run or walk in an unfamiliar place, the workout will guide you back to your starting place
    • Ability to share workout data to third party services automatically, like Strava, Nike, etc., from the stock workout app, so people who use those services can have accurate data
    • A web-based Activity and Health app, so I can see that data without having to look at my phone
    These are great suggestions, especially being able to manually add workout data!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-28-2019 10:10 AM
    More and better watchfaces, I think there are a lot of improvements possibility there
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    05-28-2019 10:31 AM
    Surprised no one has yet mentioned the always on watch face option so that one can glance at the watch to see the time just like an old analog watch.
    nikkisharif and fredriks like this.
    05-28-2019 01:36 PM
    I wish I could do that but then I'd be looking at my watch every time I get a notification. Like my phone, if the watch had about a dozen different tones, I could set different ones for different things. I'd set a specific tone for work emails and that tone would let me know that I don't have to immediately look at it. :-)
    That makes sense!! I forget most people aren’t basic with their use like I am LOL. I have calls, messages, & emails turned off. Weather is the only notification I really like LOL
    05-28-2019 03:59 PM
    Surprised no one has yet mentioned the always on watch face option so that one can glance at the watch to see the time just like an old analog watch.
    A lot of folks will definitely want this. It’s not a big deal for me, though.
    05-28-2019 04:02 PM
    Then the complaints would roll in about crappy battery life.

Wake on raise works great for me.
    scruffypig and nikkisharif like this.
    05-28-2019 04:31 PM
    Then the complaints would roll in about crappy battery life.

Wake on raise works great for me.
    And there will be that one person at the movies that refuses to put their watch in theatre mode.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    05-28-2019 04:34 PM
    And there will be that one person at the movies that refuses to put their watch in theatre mode.
    That doesn't bother me.

Having said that, we went to the movies yesterday. I lost count of the number of times I saw phone screens light up. I finally said in a loud voice "Really, folks? You can't put your phones down for TWO HOURS to watch a move?"

Didn't see another screen the rest of the movie.
    nikkisharif, scruffypig and ksassy like this.
    05-28-2019 04:46 PM
    Well, that would require both watchOS 6 and a new watch that supported always-on. Current watches never will. Apple just can't get both always-on and adequate battery life with current hardware. Since I'm not planning on a new watch yet, I'm not thinking that way myself.
    scruffypig likes this.
    05-28-2019 05:10 PM