I’m getting all new hourly heart rate in the graph. Hopefully your heart beats again once you get beta 4 installed.
    My cardio app now works w new beta, graph and all.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-25-2017 12:05 AM
    It took me 5 restores and a change of location (physically, I went to work) and 5 hours to restore (I have low signal at work).

But I’m finally running beta 4, finally.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-25-2017 07:40 AM
    I’m getting all new hourly heart rate in the graph. Hopefully your heart beats again once you get beta 4 installed.
    Yesssss!!!
    My heart started beating again after 12 days. I feel rejuvenated.
    07-25-2017 07:41 AM
    No luck getting it to install or even find watch to install. Tried for 4+ hours last evening..... Puts Apple watch in drawer..........
    07-25-2017 10:04 AM
    No luck getting it to install or even find watch to install. Tried for 4+ hours last evening..... Puts Apple watch in drawer..........
    It’s a pain, I don’t know what happened with iOS 11 and watchOS 4, but it can be done. I’m pretty sure it’s more watchOS 4 than iOS 11. Luckily it went smoothly for me. I’m hoping it’s all good with beta 4 now.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-25-2017 10:11 AM
    That’s crazy. It took me a few tries, but I got it to take. It was probably less than an hour, but still too long for what I think it should have taken. Having said that, once installed, the 
    Watch is performing excellently for me...
    ravenseb likes this.
    07-25-2017 10:29 AM
    Try another wifi, restore your watch as new and immediately install the profile, restart both Watch and iPhone and try again.

It took me 5 restores and my work wifi to get the update done.
    07-25-2017 11:41 AM
    Reading this stuff makes me glad I didn’t load the watch betas. I read the threads every release for the watch to see if things are ironed out and they are not. So I pass again.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    07-25-2017 12:00 PM
    Reading this stuff makes me glad I didn’t load the watch betas. I read the threads every release for the watch to see if things are ironed out and they are not. So I pass again.
    Once installed, it’s not a problem, but man, upgrading watchOS has become a pain. Initially, the process went smoothly with the exception of being time consuming. Now, however, it takes several attempts just to get the process initiated.
    07-25-2017 12:05 PM
    Once installed, it’s not a problem, but man, upgrading watchOS has become a pain. Initially, the process went smoothly with the exception of being time consuming. Now, however, it takes several attempts just to get the process initiated.
    Yeah that I don’t have the patience for. I don’t mind waiting until the install issues are ironed out.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-25-2017 12:16 PM
    Ya I have to keep slapping my self. Keep Watch in drawer for a while.... And staying on 10.3.3 as it's solid as a rock. Not seeing Frame drops nor any other issues.

I have to just be honest with myself and quit jumping on Beta's. I actually might stay on 10.3.3 until the new iPhone is released. But then I have no choice.....
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-25-2017 12:19 PM
    Ya I have to keep slapping my self. Keep Watch in drawer for a while.... And staying on 10.3.3 as it's solid as a rock. Not seeing Frame drops nor any other issues.

I have to just be honest with myself and quit jumping on Beta's. I actually might stay on 10.3.3 until the new iPhone is released. But then I have no choice.....
    Yeah phone you can easily downgrade. So it’s no big deal to jump on the betas. But the watch is a different story. Can only downgrade by sending it to Apple. That, I have no interest in. I’ll likely stay on official watch release until it goes to GM. Just don’t need that headache.
    07-25-2017 12:24 PM
    11 hours off charger, 54% battery left...battery life, you’re back.
    Tartarus, Just_Me_D and JML5150 like this.
    07-25-2017 07:05 PM
    11 hours off charger, 54% battery left...battery life, you’re back.
    11 hrs + 15 mins. with 57% battery life remaining and that’s with a good deal of notifications today.
    JML5150 likes this.
    07-25-2017 07:13 PM
    Battery life feels good so far, notifications are coming through strong and timely, unlike the last three betas...
    07-25-2017 10:15 PM
    Battery life feels good so far, notifications are coming through strong and timely, unlike the last three betas...
    Agree with that.

Q: Is there a way to customize the Siri watch face? Not complications, but the content. Mine shows the Sunset time all day, and I can’t get rid of it.
    07-26-2017 05:00 PM
    Agree with that.

Q: Is there a way to customize the Siri watch face? Not complications, but the content. Mine shows the Sunset time all day, and I can’t get rid of it.
    You can remove Data Sources but that’s it really. It’s in the Watch app. Select the Siri watch face under My Faces and you can toggle things on or off.
    KenV54 likes this.
    07-26-2017 05:07 PM
    Yeah, the Siri watchface isn’t as smart as I’d like it to be. It should take data from how you set up other watchfaces.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    07-26-2017 05:41 PM
    Is there still a problem with not getting the red dot at the top when an email comes in? I’ve reset my alert settings in the Watch app, even reset the watch itself and restored backup from phone. Haven’t tried a reset without restore yet.
    07-27-2017 11:42 PM
    Is there still a problem with not getting the red dot at the top when an email comes in? I’ve reset my alert settings in the Watch app, even reset the watch itself and restored backup from phone. Haven’t tried a reset without restore yet.
    Get mine all the time. Just sound doesn’t always come through.
    07-28-2017 12:13 PM
    Hmm. Maybe I should do a reset and start from scratch. I don’t get the sound, either.
    07-28-2017 12:19 PM
    I did a full reset and chose to start fresh with the Watch OS. I get notifications for my one POP email account (Earthlink) including the red dot. I do not get either notifications or the red dot on the watch for Gmail unless I install the Gmail app itself, which I would prefer not to use. In iOS 10 and WatchOS 3 I did get notifications and the red dot. No, I’m not going back. :-)
    07-28-2017 08:21 PM
    I have over 26hrs on one charge and still going. Granted I’ve had very little notifications.
    07-31-2017 08:24 AM
    I have over 26hrs on one charge and still going. Granted I’ve had very little notifications.
    I get great battery life too. I pulled off my charger at 7:00 am, and I’m at 91% 9 hrs later. I keep the sound notifications off, but everything else on. I’ve not had any issues with this beta.
    08-01-2017 02:53 PM
    I did a full reset and chose to start fresh with the Watch OS. I get notifications for my one POP email account (Earthlink) including the red dot. I do not get either notifications or the red dot on the watch for Gmail unless I install the Gmail app itself, which I would prefer not to use. In iOS 10 and WatchOS 3 I did get notifications and the red dot. No, I’m not going back. :-)
    I still can't get Gmail notifications, with or without a red dot, for new Gmail emails coming through the iPhone mail app. I can get notifications if I install the Gmail app itself.

Is anyone with the latest Watch OS and iOS 11 betas getting Gmail notifications (from the iPhone Mail app) with a red dot, but without the Gmail app installed? If so, I wonder what I can do to get this working again. I can't report this through feedback since I don't have a paid Apple Developer beta account for the watch.
    08-01-2017 03:10 PM
54 123