The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

tylerd#IM

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to do all these wallpapers. They have all turned our beautifully.

I am looking for a background that has something to do with the Air Force. I am attending the Air Force Academy next year, so I would appreciate something with their logo and a nice backdrop. I can try an find a picture if that helps, but i thought you may have a better eye than I do.

Thank you for your help!

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
You are incredible!! What about an Ole Miss logo or Ole Miss Rebels? My husband would be so happy and appreciative? Only if u have time and don't mind. Thanks

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to do all these wallpapers. They have all turned our beautifully.

I am looking for a background that has something to do with the Air Force. I am attending the Air Force Academy next year, so I would appreciate something with their logo and a nice backdrop. I can try an find a picture if that helps, but i thought you may have a better eye than I do.

Thank you for your help!

I was in the Air Force for six years... Most of USAF were for my 3GS so I've updated a couple of those and made some new ones specific to a new cadet. Congrats on getting in. I look forward to saluting you one day. Enjoy!!!

Two things, 28th Bomb Wing was my unit at Ellsworth AFB. There is a very good possibility that you will do some training with us one summer. Also, I am working on another one that is requiring some time consuming editing. Check back in a day or two for one more wallpaper.

tylerd#IM

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I was in the Air Force for six years... Most of USAF were for my 3GS so I've updated a couple of those and made some new ones specific to a new cadet. Congrats on getting in. I look forward to saluting you one day. Enjoy!!!

Two things, 28th Bomb Wing was my unit at Ellsworth AFB. There is a very good possibility that you will do some training with us one summer. Also, I am working on another one that is requiring some time consuming editing. Check back in a day or two for one more wallpaper.

Thank you very much! I'm very excited.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Reactions: BLiNK

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads