The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Okay, first, awesome request. Took some actual editing skill... I love these type. I couldn't find a large enough logo to make the wallpaper without editing it first. I've attached three variations I did up. Let me know which one you like best and any changes you would like to the position and background. I also found a couple of other pctures I liked and turned them into wallpapers. Those are bonuses. Let me know. Thanks.

sweet! those are amazing, thanks. would it be possible to take the 3rd jayhawk head from the left and use a blue background?

the wallpaper with little jayhawks is simply awesome!

and one last request; the one on the far right with the gray background and blue border. possibly lower the gray from the top, i use a transparent status bar and it's just a little too high

other than that we're looking good! :)

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
sweet! those are amazing, thanks. would it be possible to take the 3rd jayhawk head from the left and use a blue background?

the wallpaper with little jayhawks is simply awesome!

and one last request; the one on the far right with the gray background and blue border. possibly lower the gray from the top, i use a transparent status bar and it's just a little too high

other than that we're looking good! :)

Okay, let me get this right before I try, you want the grey shrunk to fit the lock screen? Do you want me to leave it white in that area? Should I move the blue border or leave it where it is? Thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Okay, let me get this right before I try, you want the grey shrunk to fit the lock screen? Do you want me to leave it white in that area? Should I move the blue border or leave it where it is? Thanks!

the grey is fine where it is.. the white is fine also. if the blue border was slightly bigger than that would be perfect

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
the grey is fine where it is.. the white is fine also. if the blue border was slightly bigger than that would be perfect

Oh, okay. Gotcha. I increased the size of the blue boarder by 20 pixels. doing so slightly increased the size of the white outline also. Let me know what you think.

Reactions: BLiNK

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
jhoove09, thank you very much. awesome job!

this will be a great addition to my wallpapers. along with Gridlock and some cool icons i found, here is my finished product:

12175ux.jpg

once again, thank you

Reactions: jhoove09#IM

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Can you make a background like this, but with the hanging sox logo you did for tjrtjrtjr?

I can try this but this wallpaper was made with much better software than I have. In leiu of trying and failing.... I found the original artist of this set. I've been following his work for sometime now really but... Here is his version of the Red Socks logo in his set. You can see it in his album here. If you'd like me to give it a shot with just the socks, I will be happy to.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Can you please make a wallpaper with this image? Thank you so much!!

Another difficult request.... doubling the size of an image will ruin the sharp look. I made this which isn't even close but if you find something similar closer to a 640x960 resolution. Sorry I couldn't make that image work.

cdelauz02

Mar 31, 2006
Visit site
@Jhoove09

Will you able able to do a wallpaper of the Miami Hurricanes foot ball logo, for the Iphone 4 high resolution. As well as for the Miami heat.

Thanks, any question let me know.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I sure would appreciate the following Hi-Res Wallpaper of the following especially the lions:

Thank you for the time you are putting into this for everyone:

PS The lions heads together have some small writing on the bottom if you can remove that.

Attachments

• Lion Heads Together.jpg
    Lion Heads Together.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 69
  • African Lions On Rocks.jpg
    African Lions On Rocks.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: