I have an idea. That Is if you want to do it. I realise I have taken over this thread with the same wall paper. So would understand if you didn't wish to continue. You know the one you made with the big animal text above dock. Move that into middle with the coloured logo outside it and black outside that. Exactly how I have it on my lock screen now(attached on next post) but just black behind the clock.
    12-01-2010 05:21 AM
    12-01-2010 05:23 AM
    I have an idea. That Is if you want to do it. I realise I have taken over this thread with the same wall paper. So would understand if you didn't wish to continue. You know the one you made with the big animal text above dock. Move that into middle with the coloured logo outside it and black outside that. Exactly how I have it on my lock screen now(attached on next post) but just black behind the clock.
    Awesome idea. Here you go. It looks wierd here but on the iPhone lockscreen, it looks awesome.
    Amirsardari likes this.
    12-01-2010 08:25 PM
    Looks perfect. Thank you for all your help.
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    12-02-2010 06:12 AM
    Looks perfect. Thank you for all your help.
    Not a problem man. Come back with any other request.
    12-02-2010 08:07 PM
    This looks great.. Thanks all for your effort
    12-08-2010 09:08 AM
    Saw how kind you are and thought of what I might like, if you could pull it off. Shouldn't be too hard for a Sox fan. I'd love the Boston Red Sox "hanging sox" logo on the background of the green monster--possibly just solid green in the same color as the monster unless there's an easy way to incorporate an image of the fence itself.

Cheers!

P.S. Whatever the green background ends up being, could you possibly post that without the logo, so that I could use it as the home screen wallpaper? I like an image on the lock screen and a "clean" home screen.
    12-09-2010 09:32 PM
    Saw how kind you are and thought of what I might like, if you could pull it off. Shouldn't be too hard for a Sox fan. I'd love the Boston Red Sox "hanging sox" logo on the background of the green monster--possibly just solid green in the same color as the monster unless there's an easy way to incorporate an image of the fence itself.

Cheers!

P.S. Whatever the green background ends up being, could you possibly post that without the logo, so that I could use it as the home screen wallpaper? I like an image on the lock screen and a "clean" home screen.
    Here is both images. I couldn't find a large enough picture of the wall so I took a smaller one and "tiled" it into a full background. You can see this if you look close enough but it's not too noticeable. Let me know what you think.
    tjrtjrtjr and applefanboi like this.
    12-10-2010 02:13 AM
    Excellent! Exactly what I had in mind when I made the request. Thanks so much!
    12-10-2010 09:33 AM
    How about the big orange T of the University of Tennessee
    01-13-2011 09:48 AM
    How about the big orange T of the University of Tennessee
    Let me know what you think.
    01-14-2011 12:58 AM
    Can you throw up a few of Godzilla?
    01-15-2011 03:53 PM
    let me know what you think.
    go vols!!!!!!!
    01-15-2011 04:51 PM
    Can you throw up a few of Godzilla?
    How are these? Sorry I was later than I thought. Had a long few days. Let me know what you think.
    01-16-2011 10:50 PM
    Aside from the inclusion of the ill-received 1998 American film... great job! Thanks!
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    01-20-2011 08:21 PM
    Hi, I love the wallpapers! Great work! On the first page there is a picture of the Yankee pin-stripes? Could I have that with a Machester United Logo on it? Thanks in advance..
    01-30-2011 10:01 AM
    great wallpaper doc. Wondering if you have any batman retina wallpapers, thanks!
    01-31-2011 10:04 PM
    Hi, I love the wallpapers! Great work! On the first page there is a picture of the Yankee pin-stripes? Could I have that with a Machester United Logo on it? Thanks in advance..
    Sure thing. Here you go.

great wallpaper doc. Wondering if you have any batman retina wallpapers, thanks!
    I did a few. There are a lot of different interpretations of Batman. I enjoy the newer movies. Dark Night was awesome. Anything specific your looking for?
    dmt316 likes this.
    02-01-2011 01:47 AM
    Aside from the inclusion of the ill-received 1998 American film... great job! Thanks!
    It came up several hundred times when I was looking for source files... I trie to avoid it. lol.
    02-01-2011 01:53 AM
    hello Doctor! i am a huge Kansas Jayhawk fan

was wondering if you could do something with just the jayhawk head to where it would take up the whole screen at an angle with a white background..? maybe?

here's an example pic:

02-02-2011 12:28 AM
    hello Doctor! i am a huge Kansas Jayhawk fan

was wondering if you could do something with just the jayhawk head to where it would take up the whole screen at an angle with a white background..? maybe?

here's an example pic:

Sorry, things have been crazy in my world. I will get to this in the next day or two. Again, sorry for the wait.
    02-05-2011 03:41 PM
    no worries, i'm just grateful that you're willing to do this at all
    02-05-2011 08:28 PM
    I would like a high res wallpaper similar to this pic.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.
    02-05-2011 08:33 PM
    no worries, i'm just grateful that you're willing to do this at all
    Okay, first, awesome request. Took some actual editing skill... I love these type. I couldn't find a large enough logo to make the wallpaper without editing it first. I've attached three variations I did up. Let me know which one you like best and any changes you would like to the position and background. I also found a couple of other pctures I liked and turned them into wallpapers. Those are bonuses. Let me know. Thanks.
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-06-2011 01:11 AM
    I would like a high res wallpaper similar to this pic.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.
    How does this look, I removed the logo, stretched the background and added a high-res logo. Enjoy!
    buzzdar#WN and Caballera like this.
    02-06-2011 01:30 AM
511 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD