Any chance you could get some green lantern ones? Just the symbol with black or crazy neon green background?
    Is this what your looking for?
    10-24-2011 10:25 PM
    Okay, I was able to fix the logos. Enjoy.
    Thanks alot!!
    10-24-2011 11:23 PM
    I may have missed them in earlier pages...but could you do something really cool with the Dallas Cowboy logo, the star and all? Something that really "glistens" against the blue background?

Don't know if "glistening" is possible to capture! Haha!

Thanks anyway.
    10-26-2011 09:08 AM
    I may have missed them in earlier pages...but could you do something really cool with the Dallas Cowboy logo, the star and all? Something that really "glistens" against the blue background?

Don't know if "glistening" is possible to capture! Haha!

Thanks anyway.
    lol, I hope I have captured "glistening" in at least one of these. I'm a Dallas fan so any excuse to make a few more wallpapers.
    TLD1 likes this.
    10-27-2011 01:08 PM
    Here you go.
    Thanks Man. Much appreciated!!!
    10-29-2011 12:14 AM
    Wow you do awesome work !! Do you have any SD chargers ? Some hd bolts stormy weather zoomed out not close up or anything something not very pick just looking for something high contrast and crystal clear .. Thanks a bunch feel free to throw in some hot cheer leaders lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-29-2011 02:32 AM
    Your work is amazing. Thank you first of all for taking the time to do all of this free of charge. Is there any way you could do some with a black background and the old school Cleveland indians "C" in white? Also, could you throw a couple other ones together with a Houston Texans logo?
    10-30-2011 01:53 AM
    lol, I hope I have captured "glistening" in at least one of these. I'm a Dallas fan so any excuse to make a few more wallpapers.
    LOL! Now I know where you went, you got tired of playing with the Pre!!!

How about a good one with the Canucks logo, for my 4S, since I defected from webOS a long time ago?

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    10-30-2011 02:54 AM

How about a good one with the Canucks logo, for my 4S, since I defected from webOS a long time ago?

Yep. Got tired of messing with my original pre. Still got it if you want it. :-P

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    10-30-2011 03:02 AM
    Yep. Got tired of messing with my original pre. Still got it if you want it. :-P

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    I still have mine, too! It's collecting dust in my closet.

10-30-2011 12:24 PM
    Wow you do awesome work !! Do you have any SD chargers ? Some hd bolts stormy weather zoomed out not close up or anything something not very pick just looking for something high contrast and crystal clear .. Thanks a bunch feel free to throw in some hot cheer leaders lol

Sorry, no cheerleaders but here are others...
    Attachment 11264
    Attachment 11265

Your work is amazing. Thank you first of all for taking the time to do all of this free of charge. Is there any way you could do some with a black background and the old school Cleveland indians "C" in white? Also, could you throw a couple other ones together with a Houston Texans logo?
    I couldn't find the logo you mentioned in this post. Can you attach a picture for me? Here are a couple for the Texans.
    Attachment 11266
    Attachment 11267

When I first saw this, I thought you were talking about Jay and Preware. lol. Here you go.
    Attachment 11268
    Attachment 11269
    verwon likes this.
    10-30-2011 09:04 PM
    Attachment 11264
    Attachment 11265

I couldn't find the logo you mentioned in this post. Can you attach a picture for me? Here are a couple for the Texans.
    Attachment 11266
    Attachment 11267

When I first saw this, I thought you were talking about Jay and Preware. lol. Here you go.
    Attachment 11268
    Attachment 11269
    LOL! No, I'm a huge Canucks fans! Thanks!

10-30-2011 09:51 PM
    Attachment 11264
    Attachment 11265

Attachment 11266
    Attachment 11267

Attachment 11268
    Attachment 11269
    It's ok lol thanks those look great

10-30-2011 11:25 PM
    Yeah!! That's what I'm talkin about!

Thanks, man...they do "glisten"!
    11-04-2011 08:04 AM
    Wow, you really do great work!

Some of my ideas would probably take some time, and I don't if you'd be interested. I don't mean to be greedy with your time and talent. I just thought that if you enjoy doing this, you'd like a challenge.

I've been looking for a wallpaper that uses audio vacuum tubes. I'm imagining something that seems like you're looking down into a tube amplifier. Kind've steampunk. I attached a picture of a vintage receiver (FWIW, it's a Fisher 400) to try to show you what I'm talking about. You might find other examples on an audio website like Audiogon.

Other ideas are:

1. Buddha

2. Calvin & Hobbes. Do you know the graphics that people put on their cars of Calvin? Like the ones where he's peeing on a Chevy logo, or kneeling and praying? I always thought an interesting graphic would be Calvin and/or Hobbes meditating in the Lotus Position.

3. Grateful Dead - maybe a Steal You Face superimposed on an Apple logo

Thanks in advance for your talent, time and energy!
    11-05-2011 09:17 PM
    How about the NY Jets? Thanks
    11-06-2011 06:21 PM
    I checked out all your work and you do a good job!

How about a few Pittsburgh Steeler ones? Also, do you do ones with text in them? Say I wanted a quote with just abstract art work along with it?
    11-07-2011 12:36 AM
    If you could do one of the Glock logo, and maybe a Glock or two that would be awesome.

Thanks.
    11-08-2011 12:57 AM
    If you could do one of the Glock logo, and maybe a Glock or two that would be awesome.

Thanks.
    I may be able to help on that one. I've got these two on my phone.

jhoove09#IM likes this.
    11-08-2011 01:13 AM

Click to view quoted image

Awesome thanks...love the first one.
    11-08-2011 02:02 PM
    Agree. How about a Jets one?
    11-09-2011 03:19 PM
    Okay, I've been away for a bit but I am going to get working on these tonight. Thanks for your patience.

How about a few Pittsburgh Steeler ones? Also, do you do ones with text in them? Say I wanted a quote with just abstract art work along with it?
    I can do quotes. Let me know what you would like it to say and if you have any design ideas (fonts, colors, ect).

Thanks for your help on those! Anyone who has a wallpaper that fills the needs of a request, feel free to post.
    11-10-2011 11:21 AM
    Can we get some KC Cheifs wallpapers and maybe a couple with the Assassin's Creed Logos? You are the best
    11-10-2011 02:48 PM
    Wow, you really do great work!

Some of my ideas would probably take some time, and I don't if you'd be interested. I don't mean to be greedy with your time and talent. I just thought that if you enjoy doing this, you'd like a challenge.

I've been looking for a wallpaper that uses audio vacuum tubes. I'm imagining something that seems like you're looking down into a tube amplifier. Kind've steampunk. I attached a picture of a vintage receiver (FWIW, it's a Fisher 400) to try to show you what I'm talking about. You might find other examples on an audio website like Audiogon.

Other ideas are:

1. Buddha

2. Calvin & Hobbes. Do you know the graphics that people put on their cars of Calvin? Like the ones where he's peeing on a Chevy logo, or kneeling and praying? I always thought an interesting graphic would be Calvin and/or Hobbes meditating in the Lotus Position.

3. Grateful Dead - maybe a Steal You Face superimposed on an Apple logo

Thanks in advance for your talent, time and energy!
    There isn't anything attached... I'm not really sure what you are asking as far as the Audio Vacuum Tubes goes. Can you attach the pic for me?

1. and 3. are attached... two is difficult since I am not an artist... I don't do anything free hand. I'm terrible at it. lol. If I can't find that image somewhere, I can't edit it into an iPhone wallpaper. Sorry.
    Dharma1 likes this.
    11-12-2011 11:36 PM

Agree. How about a Jets one?
    Can we get some KC Cheifs wallpapers and maybe a couple with the Assassin's Creed Logos? You are the best
    Again, sorry these took so long. I've had a lot of other projects going on the last few weeks. Enjoy!
    brosner786 and bruteforce037 like this.
    11-13-2011 12:05 AM
511 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD