Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone. I'm am completely new to ios and was just wondering what the best Twitter app out there is?!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone. I'm am completely new to ios and was just wondering what the best Twitter app out there is?!

It's very much subjective... start with the official Twitter app and see if that works for you... it just might... but if it doesn't, try some of the free versions - TweetDeck, Echophone... and I am sure there are many many others... My twitter client of choice is Osfoora - but it's a $5 paid app.

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It's very much subjective... start with the official Twitter app and see if that works for you... it just might... but if it doesn't, try some of the free versions - TweetDeck, Echophone... and I am sure there are many many others... My twitter client of choice is Osfoora - but it's a $5 paid app.

The only thing I didn't like about the official twitter app is that you can't send an extended tweet. Then Hootsuite doesn't seem to pop up when I get a message or mention. P.s. Sorry in advance if I am missing something simple. I had BB os down to a T ios I feel loss lol!!

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I was using osfoora as well, but I have to say the official app is really good. And it has built in push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I was using osfoora as well, but I have to say the official app is really good. And it has built in push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only thing I don't like about the official app is you can't tweet an extended tweet. You have to stay within the 160 chars or whatever!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I don't like about the official app is you can't tweet an extended tweet. You have to stay within the 160 chars or whatever!

It's 140 characters (160 characters is the limit for SMS texts)... but that's kind of the whole point of Twitter... say what you want/need to say in 140 characters....

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It's 140 characters (160 characters is the limit for SMS texts)... but that's kind of the whole point of Twitter... say what you want/need to say in 140 characters....

Yeah but sometimes when RT ing it gets a little long! But I hear ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77