New to Twitter

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
After avoiding it for years, I'm going to set up a twitter account, just to follow 'Astro Wheels' . (I love his photography).

Do I need some sort of Twitter client, or can I just go there with Safari?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes safari is fine but the downfall is you will have to re-login many times. Kind of a pain in the butt. You may want to use twitter for iPhone as it's free and will make your twitter experience better

Reactions: LazyStarGazer

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I think even if you?re not tweeting and just following you will find any of the Twitter apps useful instead of Safari. Reason being is because they normally look better than Safari and it would be easier to navigate. With Safari you MAY have to make the screen larger to read the tweet or the page my load slow, or you may get all the other stuff from the Twitter website. With the Twitter apps it would just go to the persons tweet and you could easily see responses without having to navigate all around the Safari screen. With the Twitter apps you get straight to the point of the tweet. Just my personal opinion though.

Reactions: LazyStarGazer

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
n00b!!!

lol. So, I installed it last night, mucked around it for a bit, found the person I wanted to follow, but I could not find a button or option anywhwere to follow or add them. Got frustrated, decided to leave it alone for awhile.

This morning i go through my inbox, message from Twitter, follow link to activate, blah blah blah... And a 'Follow' button magically appeared!

:FACEPALM:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77