iphone facebook oversize error, help !!!

vaheko1990

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Today I tried logging in to facebook from my Iphone 3gs. However, when I did the facebook page loaded except that everything was oversized and like unreadable. It's hard to explain but its basically like facebook (once logged in, no matter how many account's i tried) is super zoomed in and like 300% letter sizes, and like the words are covering eachother.. It's just like a mess nothing is clear.
my iphone debug console appears and gives me these 2 messages once i log in

#1 HTML Error on Line 1
http:://touch.facebook..
Viewport argument "1.0;maximum-scale" not recognized. Content ignored.

#2 same heading
same touch.facebook...
viewport argument "0;" not recognized. Content ignored

and no my zoom option in settings is off.
Ive tried logging in and out of facebook, clearing history/cache/cookies, but nothing works

SOMEBODY PLZ HELP... thanks !!

vaheko1990

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
oh sorry, but what app do I delete? I don't have a facebook application if that's what you mean. I log on to facebook by entering into the iphone safari first. Then you know facebook.com that's how I enter facebook, except like I said I get that oversize issue.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
oh sorry, but what app do I delete? I don't have a facebook application if that's what you mean. I log on to facebook by entering into the iphone safari first. Then you know facebook.com that's how I enter facebook, except like I said I get that oversize issue.

Oh sorry.. Hmmm... I've never heard of this happening before. If you've cleared your cache and everything I can't see what the problem would be. I'd say restore but it's really not worth it just for the facebook website is it?
It could also be a server-side issue. Wait it out a few days and see what happens.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2