Sitcoms.... some hate them, some love them...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
OK, I admit it, I like a good sitcom. My favorites, that are no longer on the air are "That 70's Show" and "The Office-US". I could watch them over and over and over.

My favorites that are currently on the air are "Big Bang Theory", "Young Sheldon", "Speechless" and "Life in Pieces". "Superstore" is also pretty good.

Please share your favorites....

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Superstore is hilarious! I also LOVE The Office. Some of the only other ones that I enjoy are Fresh Off The Boat and Black'ish. Beyond those, I don't really watch many sitcoms.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
showing my age again......

Back in the day it was WKRP and MASH.

Today the only TV I watch regularly is Big Bang.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Schitt’s Creek, The Detour, The Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, Modern Family, Silicon Valley

These are my favorites.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Although, I’m familiar with the likes of Young Sheldon and the Big Bang Theory, I’ve yet to take the time to watch any of them. I simply don’t watch enough television with the exception of sports and some movies and tv dramas like Blindspot, but even then, I’m so far behind that I’d need a day to get caught up. With that being said, some of the sitcoms I watched back in the day are:

Good Times
All In The Family
Maude
The Jeffersons
The Cosby Show
Hogan’s Heroes

To name a few.

Last edited:

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
My favorite sitcom, Taxi! But I also could not forget Mork and Mindy. I only watched it because of Exidor, he made the whole show.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Although, I’m familiar with the likes of Young Sheldon and the Big Bang Theory, I’ve yet to take the time to watch any of them. I simply don’t watch enough television with the exception of sports and some movies and tv dramas like Blindspot, but even then, I’m so far behind that I’d need a day to get caught up. With that being said, some of the sitcoms I watched back in the day are:

Good Times
All In The Family
Maude
The Jeffersons
The Cosby Show
Hogan’s Heroes

To name a few.

+1 for a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Golden Girls
The Cosby Show
Good Times
The Jeffersons
Big Bang Theory

These are just a few. Only one is still on the air🤣

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Current is Big Bang and Young Sheldon but I like the reruns of Mike and Molly and any 90s sitcoms I can find

Best ever is

Gilligans Island
Mork from ork
Happy Days
Laverne and Shirley

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2