IMAX. If you see this movie in a theater, don't be a scrub...spend the extras $5-$10/ticket and see it in IMAX. It's worth it.

That said, with this movie, we must welcome back the fun summer blockbuster! This movie wasn't a good movie, the plot was full of holes, the dialogue was corny at times and the story was obviously predictable...but you know what, I didn't care AT ALL, this movie freakin' ROCKED my face off (literally, with The Rock...lol!)

This is on the level of Armageddon...massive destruction, action sequences leveled on top of action sequences...but just all around entertaining! Decent humor, lovable characters...and California getting absolutely destroyed!

Is this a MUST see? Not at all...but if you do, see it in the biggest way you can. LOUD and HUGE in IMAX. I feel like I'm a spokesperson lol!
    05-31-2015 07:29 PM
    Going to see it next weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-31-2015 08:09 PM
    IMAX. If you see this movie in a theater, don't be a scrub...spend the extras $5-$10/ticket and see it in IMAX. It's worth it.

That said, with this movie, we must welcome back the fun summer blockbuster! This movie wasn't a good movie, the plot was full of holes, the dialogue was corny at times and the story was obviously predictable...but you know what, I didn't care AT ALL, this movie freakin' ROCKED my face off (literally, with The Rock...lol!)

This is on the level of Armageddon...massive destruction, action sequences leveled on top of action sequences...but just all around entertaining! Decent humor, lovable characters...and California getting absolutely destroyed!

Is this a MUST see? Not at all...but if you do, see it in the biggest way you can. LOUD and HUGE in IMAX. I feel like I'm a spokesperson lol!
    The way u describe it makes me wanna see it now. I think they should cut u a check lol

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    05-31-2015 10:55 PM
    The way u describe it makes me wanna see it now. I think they should cut u a check lol

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    As a self proclaimed movie snob, I don't think anyone could go see this movie and NOT enjoy it. It's just a fun summer movie...it requires no real attention to any details of the plot, you just kind of sit back and enjoy the ride. It's honestly like an amusement park ride...it exists for no other reason than entertainment...it doesn't try too hard to do anything else, and that works perfectly!
    Smply_Rckless likes this.
    06-01-2015 12:08 AM
    I been wanting to check this out. I hear it's doing good business

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    06-01-2015 12:31 AM
    I have my doubts about this movie. It looks to be on par, or SUBpar, with 2012.
    06-01-2015 08:25 AM
    It is on my list of Must-See movies. Thank you, sir...
    06-01-2015 08:47 AM
    I have my doubts about this movie. It looks to be on par, or SUBpar, with 2012.
    2012 was a terrible movie. This movie, in my opinion, is an Oscar winner by comparison, lol.
    06-01-2015 10:03 AM
    2012 is my previously mentioned top 5 movie list. Of ****ty movies.
    06-17-2015 04:57 PM
    That was really bad movie
    Bad, as in it sucked?
    06-27-2015 10:40 AM
    I liked it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-27-2015 11:07 AM