San Andreas...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
IMAX. If you see this movie in a theater, don't be a scrub...spend the extras $5-$10/ticket and see it in IMAX. It's worth it.

That said, with this movie, we must welcome back the fun summer blockbuster! This movie wasn't a good movie, the plot was full of holes, the dialogue was corny at times and the story was obviously predictable...but you know what, I didn't care AT ALL, this movie freakin' ROCKED my face off (literally, with The Rock...lol!)

This is on the level of Armageddon...massive destruction, action sequences leveled on top of action sequences...but just all around entertaining! Decent humor, lovable characters...and California getting absolutely destroyed!

Is this a MUST see? Not at all...but if you do, see it in the biggest way you can. LOUD and HUGE in IMAX. I feel like I'm a spokesperson lol!

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
IMAX. If you see this movie in a theater, don't be a scrub...spend the extras $5-$10/ticket and see it in IMAX. It's worth it.

That said, with this movie, we must welcome back the fun summer blockbuster! This movie wasn't a good movie, the plot was full of holes, the dialogue was corny at times and the story was obviously predictable...but you know what, I didn't care AT ALL, this movie freakin' ROCKED my face off (literally, with The Rock...lol!)

This is on the level of Armageddon...massive destruction, action sequences leveled on top of action sequences...but just all around entertaining! Decent humor, lovable characters...and California getting absolutely destroyed!

Is this a MUST see? Not at all...but if you do, see it in the biggest way you can. LOUD and HUGE in IMAX. I feel like I'm a spokesperson lol!

The way u describe it makes me wanna see it now. I think they should cut u a check lol

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The way u describe it makes me wanna see it now. I think they should cut u a check lol

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

As a self proclaimed movie snob, I don't think anyone could go see this movie and NOT enjoy it. It's just a fun summer movie...it requires no real attention to any details of the plot, you just kind of sit back and enjoy the ride. It's honestly like an amusement park ride...it exists for no other reason than entertainment...it doesn't try too hard to do anything else, and that works perfectly!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I been wanting to check this out. I hear it's doing good business

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk