Daredevil (Netflix Series)...

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely LOVE Flash, Arrow is decent but has really become kind of hum drum lately (last episode was quite good though).
I got pulled into Flash from the first show. Didn't think it was going to be as good as it has turned out to be. After the Flash Arrow mash up I started watching Arrow on Amazon and really enjoyed it as we'll. It has hit some lulls lately though, as you said.
Up to E10 on DD now. How bout Fisk/Kingpin?!? Great portrayal!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just finished E5 last night. Grew up on Marvel and I'm pretty impressed so far. For comparisons sake, how many have seen Arrow or The Flash? Both pretty good in my book.

I've never seen either show. I try to avoid most things on the CW.

They both look good...and I actually keep up with them on Internet sites, but have never actually watched them.

I actually wasn't even going to check out Daredevil until my brother texted me telling me how amazing it was.

Glad I listened to him!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got pulled into Flash from the first show. Didn't think it was going to be as good as it has turned out to be. After the Flash Arrow mash up I started watching Arrow on Amazon and really enjoyed it as we'll. It has hit some lulls lately though, as you said.
Up to E10 on DD now. How bout Fisk/Kingpin?!? Great portrayal!

Fisk is brutal in this! It took about an episode for him to grow on me, but it was a great portrayal.

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I've never seen either show. I try to avoid most things on the CW.

They both look good...and I actually keep up with them on Internet sites, but have never actually watched them.

I actually wasn't even going to check out Daredevil until my brother texted me telling me how amazing it was.

Glad I listened to him!
Lol, these are actually the first CW shows I ever watched myself. I always considered their programming "low end twilight" type stuff. I was wrong. The production value of these shows is surprisingly very strong. Give them a shot when you have some down time. If you enjoy DD, you'll probably appreciate them more than you think.

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Been meaning to check out The 100 also. My Dad seems to enjoy it.....wonder if that means it's good or bad, lol. Oh, if anyone hasn't checked out Gotham, it's a lot of fun too!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Finished Daredevil. Hard to watch these things with two little kids that need to go to bed first. Great series. I agree with Sean that the last episode was a bit rushed. I actually like the black mask better. Kingpin was that guy who was in CSI criminal intent. Took me awhile to place him. He reminded me of the one in Full Metal Jacket too and huh, that was him too. Private Pyle grown up. Great actor.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Finished Daredevil. Hard to watch these things with two little kids that need to go to bed first. Great series. I agree with Sean that the last episode was a bit rushed. I actually like the black mask better. Kingpin was that guy who was in CSI criminal intent. Took me awhile to place him. He reminded me of the one in Full Metal Jacket too and huh, that was him too. Private Pyle grown up. Great actor.

That's right. He was in Full Metal Jacket....I knew the face, but just couldn't place it with anything. Wow! I had only been out of the corps a year when it hit theatres. Anyway, thanks for bringing it up...;)

Last edited:

Tre Lawrence

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Yep... Goren on CI (watched every episode when Netflix had em all).

Great series. Liked Arrow as well, but it got a bit convoluted for me.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Also Edgar from men in black. Well, the alien in the Edgar suit. Haha

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
To give you an example...there are several scenes where limbs are broken violently, and the bones are SHOWN, lol.

Also, there are a few very bloody sequences...including one with a car door. I'll leave it at that, lol!

Like Game of Thrones gore status!! Man that scene with Kingpin and Anatoly under the bridge. Holy crap!!

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2