Your first impressions of iOS 10

maxagin

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
On iPhone 5s iOS 10.1 seems to be slowing things down a bit...thoughts? Wanted to hold on for one more year, but may have to get something to get me to the 8.

Ericclark4

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Need a new ipad, they don't support my non retina mini anymore :( want an ipad pro, ios 10 would work great with the 4 GB of ram on that!

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Need a new ipad, they don't support my non retina mini anymore :( want an ipad pro, ios 10 would work great with the 4 GB of ram on that!

I am running iOS 10 just fine on my iPad Mini 2 (Retina). It is still being sold and supported by Apple. The iPad Mini (1) was not Retina and is not supported with iOS 10.

SpicyWasabi

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
It'd be the best, and the best-est if you buy an iPhone 7+ 'coz there's this feature called and Portrait Mode that captures photos like taken in a DSLR, and the photos are just, crisp and beautiful. You won't regret it.

happyjess

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
At first it kinda sucked because a lot of things changed and need some getting used to but overall it was a good updated. The messages change was the best part.

WarrenOriz

Banned
Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
I was attracted by new features on "Messages" app. I like texting me friends via iMessage and now the dialogue will be enriched.[BOX]:laughing:[/BOX]

theseco2

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
Generate an error sometimes on the multitasking screen does anyone know if it is fixed with a reboot I have an iPhone 5s

Is Very Nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Freak_1988

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Facing problems with low storage on my iPhone 6 ...16gb after updating ..Cache memory gets full very soon & more than 1gb worth space gets full on its own in just a few days.

Tech198

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
It's different..

First thing i did was swipe left from Home screen, chose "Edit* and removed all the widgets (-) I hate clogging up.

Second thing i did was enable 'Reset to unlock' (as soon as I could even find where it was).

The emotes, i always have a 'tick' with.. Either u like 'em, or u hate em in mass. But since i never uses Messages anyway, just for SMS'ing, it didn't bother me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien