• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Would you ever make your iPhone look like an Android?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Was reading this article from Mike about customizing your iPhone to make it look more like an Android phone. Would you ever do any of the tweaks in the article? Or are you fine and dandy with your iPhone the way it is?

In fact, are there any Android features or UI elements that you'd wish Apple would integrate into iOS?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I no longer have the glitches, lagging, freezing Android came with. I do miss and the only thing I miss is how much easier it was to download music. THATS all . Other than that, I don't miss it at all. Slow to get updates and then would have to factory reset to improve the battery life.
Battery not lasting all day. Android works for many people and I had it for many years and always Samsung. I got a sour taste in my mouth with how my switching out of the Note 7 transpired and decided it was just time for a change. I had been playing with the iphone 7+ when it was released . After waiting for the 64 gig Note 5 for two months and being told it was cancelled, I decided to make the switch. This has been mentioned before. I have been using 7 months now and still liking it.
So if there were to be a big change, it would be to make music easier to download . Less complicated on Android and I will admit to that. I still have my Samsung tablet and have music on it. So still have that option. I just wish the iphone was that simple on music.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomoreimore