Wireless charging

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I just bought a Mophie wireless charger pad on eBay NEW. I am very happy with it.
I also have a Belkin travel and it works for the iPhone and the watch. I don’t travel a lot but it still good to have. And glad I do because the other night I forgot to charge up the watch. Used it on my way into work and it was at 99% by the time I was there. 45 min and that was with a stop at Starbucks too. LOL

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a mophie wireless charger on my nightstand & a Samsung Fast Charging Convertible Charger on my desk at work. The mophie is cool but I could do without. However, I absolutely LOVE the Samsung charger. It’s extremely convenient. I can toss either phone on it quickly & not have to bother with my cord falling behind the desk. Plus it acts a a nice stand for when I’m watching videos at work. No need to worry about bending my lightning cable.

kidkamel

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I just finally bought a wireless setup for my 8+ yesterday and I'll be returning it today. I like the concept of overnight charging, but I have to remove the phone from the case to use it. I use a magnetic mount in my car so it interferes with the wireless charging. I have no desire to remove my case nightly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta