Will they keep making the XS?

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I’m still using an iPhone 6. Seeing as I won’t be able to upgrade to iOS 13, I’m considering an XS because I want a better screen and great camera. I can’t find much online about if they’ll continue to manufacture it after the new phones are released this fall. Any news about this?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
You should still be able to get one for quite a while,I take it you want to take advantage of the usual price drop ?

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Rumor has Apple releasing 3 new iPhones in the fall with one similar to the XS (5.8) with improved features .

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
You should still be able to get one for quite a while,I take it you want to take advantage of the usual price drop ?

Yeah, pretty much. I thought I’d heard talk of them stopping production upon release of the new phones but I can’t seem to verify it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I’m still using an iPhone 6. Seeing as I won’t be able to upgrade to iOS 13, I’m considering an XS because I want a better screen and great camera. I can’t find much online about if they’ll continue to manufacture it after the new phones are released this fall. Any news about this?

Companies will always prefer that you buy the latest models. With that being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple stopped producing the IPhone XS soon. There will still be plenty of places to get it until the supplies are depleted, in my opinion.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If you’re looking to pick it up cheaper than its current price it’s liable to pop up at a discounted price in other places even if Apple discontinues it. The iPhone X is a good example of that.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
If your willing to wait until the new models come out, the XS will probably drop in price and there should be plenty available for a while.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
New things on the iPhone 11 that are likely:

A13 processor - triple rear camera - iOS 13 - bigger batteries

That’s about it.

I don’t believe there will be anything major apart from the above features (even then it isn’t that much, will be closely observing launch) but Apple might do what it did with the X and pull the XS off its stores a few months after releasing the iPhone 11.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77