Will the $10k+ Apple Watch Editions have the standard 14-day return policy?

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Apple's standard return policy for hardware is a full refund within 14 days, even if you've opened and used the item.

Will that apply to the Apple Watch Editions (the $10,000+ ones)? Can I "buy" one, wear it for 14 days, and then return it for a full $10,000+ refund?

Not trying to beat the system, but just curious. I bet someone will try it just to show off for a couple of weeks. ;)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
A cursory review of return policies didn't provide me with anything that says the standard policies do not apply to Edition Watches... however - you'd have to have a Credit Card with available balance to cover it... Caveat Emptor.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
A cursory review of return policies didn't provide me with anything that says the standard policies do not apply to Edition Watches... however - you'd have to have a Credit Card with available balance to cover it... Caveat Emptor.

True. Or a very large stack of cash. ;)

That would be a sight to see in an Apple store. Someone dropping $10k in cash on the counter.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Apple's standard return policy for hardware is a full refund within 14 days, even if you've opened and used the item.

Will that apply to the Apple Watch Editions (the $10,000+ ones)? Can I "buy" one, wear it for 14 days, and then return it for a full $10,000+ refund?

Not trying to beat the system, but just curious. I bet someone will try it just to show off for a couple of weeks. ;)

I'm sure there is someone who does this. No wonder the prices are so high when you have people like that, just trying to "game" the system.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure there is someone who does this. No wonder the prices are so high when you have people like that, just trying to "game" the system.

I think Apple's perspective is that they will deal with some abuse of the systems because that policy removes risk and increases sales.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think Apple's perspective is that they will deal with some abuse of the systems because that policy removes risk and increases sales.

And most people are decent enough to not abuse it when they know they have no intention of actually keeping it.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77