Will Apple announce the new iPhone at WWDC '12 ?

When will Apple announce AND release the next iPhone?

• They will announce it in June and release it within 2-3 weeks.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • They will announce it in June and release it this fall

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • They will announce AND release it this fall.

Votes: 37 72.5%

• Total voters

zm976311

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
In the past Apple had a software event followed by a hardware event in which the hardware is released in a few weeks.
Nope. Like I've said the only phone to go that route was the 4S. The 3G, 3GS, and 4 were all announced at WWDC and released in late June/ early July. I expect this release to go the 4S route, but their general timetable is WWDC announcement with a rollout not too far after that.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Nope. Like I've said the only phone to go that route was the 4S. The 3G, 3GS, and 4 were all announced at WWDC and released in late June/ early July. I expect this release to go the 4S route, but their general timetable is WWDC announcement with a rollout not too far after that.

Yes, except previous versions of iOS were announced prior to WWDC in a May event which enabled them to announce hardware at WWDC. You can't get around iOS 6 needing a beta period. Does that beta period need to extend to Oct? Maybe, maybe not.

Last edited:

irfanmeo

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that it will be announced in WWDC 2012, The WWDC is being held in this week or in next, Guys what you say about iPhone 5 release date, Apple is known to surprise people with sudden announcements let's see what happens

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that it will be announced in WWDC 2012, The WWDC is being held in this week or in next, Guys what you say about iPhone 5 release date, Apple is known to surprise people with sudden announcements let's see what happens

Umm it's over mate. Nothing about a new iPhone was mentioned.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77