Why should I use BBM on my iOS device

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I think the people who want to try it should. People who are happy with the way their messaging is setup should be happy and carry on.

There hasn't been any battery issue for me. I don't have many contacts yet so maybe it will change later.

I got six family members to join up today. Two have Android, two have Blackberry, and the other two are also iPhone users. We all were able to talk to each other and send pictures amongst each other. It was amazing and was how the native messaging app should work. The first time I heard about it I was excited to use it. Not because it was from Blackberry but because it had features I loved. It being cross platform, the group chat and the ability to send media via the app.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

It's certainly been fun and has brought friends closer as it's easier to communicate now than via text. We also have a work BBM group among 2 BlackBerrys and 2 iPhones. This way, we can now co-ordinate when we see clients out of the office and everyone knows everything instead of having to send multiple texts between everyone just to get one message across. :yes:

ghundiraj

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I think the people who want to try it should. People who are happy with the way their messaging is setup should be happy and carry on.

There hasn't been any battery issue for me. I don't have many contacts yet so maybe it will change later.

I got six family members to join up today. Two have Android, two have Blackberry, and the other two are also iPhone users. We all were able to talk to each other and send pictures amongst each other. It was amazing and was how the native messaging app should work. The first time I heard about it I was excited to use it. Not because it was from Blackberry but because it had features I loved. It being cross platform, the group chat and the ability to send media via the app.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

I now have 2 groups at work, 1 from Mobile Nations and 4 from friends which is awesome.
My family has always been on BBM and we have our group that allows us to leave notes for stuff to do, mark events for things not to be missed, take pictures of things to buy, places to visit, etc.

All in all, it works for us, so we use it....

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I now have 2 groups at work, 1 from Mobile Nations and 4 from friends which is awesome.
My family has always been on BBM and we have our group that allows us to leave notes for stuff to do, mark events for things not to be missed, take pictures of things to buy, places to visit, etc.

All in all, it works for us, so we use it....

Yeah we're all just getting used to it but everyone likes it so far. Before everyone was using different things, some used Whatsapp, some Kik but everyone wasn't using one in particular until BBM. I think they have a good thing here and I think it will last past the novelty stage.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77