Why my insta story location dosen’t work

sparsmars

Sep 28, 2017
Visit site
Ok so my instagram location on story isn’t working. My story is not appearing in story location no more. I have set al my settings, allowed insta to use my location, my profile is public. I don’t know what happened. Is anyone having this problem. Can someone help me pls.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why my insta stroy location dosen’t work

While awaiting a reply from people who use Instagram, it would probably be helpful if you perused the Instagram support site for a remedy.

sparsmars

Sep 28, 2017
Visit site

Thanks for the reply, i’ve done this and i follow every instruction that i found on instagram suport but it’s still don’t working. That’s why I think that i should ask here. I couldn’t find an answer to the exact problem i have.

somehowww

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site

"For me, the problem started immediately after I deactivated my facebook account. I realised however, that even though my facebook was deactivated; instagram was still trying to sync information with the account, to resolve this, go to settings > linked accounts and manually unlink from facebook. Worked immediately. "

Here is an answer from an older post which may be of help to you.

https://forums.imore.com/iphone-5s/367338-why-i-cannot-add-location-my-instagram-posts.html

Last edited:

Pastela_40

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Ok so my instagram location on story isn’t working. My story is not appearing in story location no more. I have set al my settings, allowed insta to use my location, my profile is public. I don’t know what happened. Is anyone having this problem. Can someone help me pls.

Hello! yes, it is happening to me and i have tried all possibilities i think. couple of days ago no one couldn't add my location. now it is possible from other accounts, but still not from my own one. Who could help? i sent many messages to IG-Help Service but they haven't answered.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2