Why do i keep seeing status error code when trying to download from app store?

I

iMore Question

Why do i keep seeing status error code when trying to download from app store?
It appears under the apple ID, but i can still browse the app store

dehumanizzer

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
It seems to be quite a regular treat from App Store. I am having exactly the same pleasure.
App Store has problems, that's all there is to it. I hope Apple will solve the problem, since I need some apps ;]

drmfair

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Same here. Obeyed Apple's injunction to update, and now I'm locked out of the App Store... despite being told to do more updates.

Mik Bondy

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
I am locked out as well ... iTunes says "iTunes Store is Unavailable" and when I try to do updates I get the red "STATUS_CODE_ERROR"

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Same issues here. Can't access my Apple ID account through web, can't see account info in iTunes, can't download or update apps via App Store... very irritating as I need to download a program from the App Store for work!

Edit: I don't think its update related because I had the same error before and after the security update.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Same issue, I was afraid my id had been compromised, but glad to see I'm not the only one. support call center has a 10-20 minute wait time so I'm guessing this is pretty widespread. Hope they fix it soon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is being reported that Apple is experiencing various outages, although their status page isn't showing any.

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
They updated the page to show iTunes and App stores are down pretty much worldwide, although Australia is reporting they are back and able to use these services. Apple reports it will be another 1-2 hours before the issue is fixed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber