Why can't I make or receive calls?

AS328

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 6 Service Issue

First off, a big thanks to all the useful info on this forum; it has been a wealth of knowledge!

Secondly, to my issue: today, my new (just picked it up on Saturday) iPhone 6 was getting low on battery so I turned off LTE as I have heard it will drain the battery faster if you leave it on. I then proceeded to turn it on once I was able to get to a charger. This evening, I got a text from someone who had tried to call me and they said they got a message saying "All circuits are full, please try your call again later". Sure enough, I tried calling them back and had the same message. I have narrowed it down to it being just my phone as any others on the same network as me (Verizon) have no issue connecting to another phone; Verizon customer or not.

I have tried restarting multiple times, reset the network settings twice and updated the software (from 8.1.1 to 8.1.2) and nothing has solved it at all. Also, doesn't matter if I dial the number on the keypad or navigate through contacts to the person's number; it all ends up with the same end result. Tried google too, and didn't really get anywhere.

So if anyone could suggest anything else to try, that would be most appreciated!

Thank you!

**Update** my phone suddenly started working! So: that being said, if this happens to anyone else in the future, all I did was restart it multiple times, and kept trying to make calls. Turned off wifi as well (disconnected from it) and then tried accessing something online (social media, iMore forums, etc.) after that worked, tried making a call and was put through! So even though the problem solved itself, thanks anyways iMore!

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6 Service Issue

First off, a big thanks to all the useful info on this forum; it has been a wealth of knowledge!

Secondly, to my issue: today, my new (just picked it up on Saturday) iPhone 6 was getting low on battery so I turned off LTE as I have heard it will drain the battery faster if you leave it on. I then proceeded to turn it on once I was able to get to a charger. This evening, I got a text from someone who had tried to call me and they said they got a message saying "All circuits are full, please try your call again later". Sure enough, I tried calling them back and had the same message. I have narrowed it down to it being just my phone as any others on the same network as me (Verizon) have no issue connecting to another phone; Verizon customer or not.

I have tried restarting multiple times, reset the network settings twice and updated the software (from 8.1.1 to 8.1.2) and nothing has solved it at all. Also, doesn't matter if I dial the number on the keypad or navigate through contacts to the person's number; it all ends up with the same end result. Tried google too, and didn't really get anywhere.

So if anyone could suggest anything else to try, that would be most appreciated!

Thank you!

**Update** my phone suddenly started working! So: that being said, if this happens to anyone else in the future, all I did was restart it multiple times, and kept trying to make calls. Turned off wifi as well (disconnected from it) and then tried accessing something online (social media, iMore forums, etc.) after that worked, tried making a call and was put through! So even though the problem solved itself, thanks anyways iMore!

Glad your issue was resolved. And thank you for updating your post!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon