Who wants a retina iPad mini?

crossfire3636

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Without a retina display, how valuable will the ipad mini really be? Also, I thought the ipad was SUPPOSED TO be big, everyone is making larger display phones. What's the point of making a smaller ipad? We'll see how well it does.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
If it doesn't have a retina display I won't even think about buying it. I love the quality of Apple's retina display.

Agree, I'd rather wait for the iPad 4 or next year's mini, I dont own an iPad and I'm not in a rush to get one..

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
My iPad 2 doesn't have a retina display, but besides the iPad 3, it's the best tablet on the market. The iPad mini fits the market for those who want a smaller, more portable, and/or more affordable iPad. I want a $299 32GB wifi mini. However, I doubt that it will be that price.

Sent from my VZW iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
My iPad 2 doesn't have a retina display, but besides the iPad 3, it's the best tablet on the market. The iPad mini fits the market for those who want a smaller, more portable, and/or more affordable iPad. I want a $299 32GB wifi mini. However, I doubt that it will be that price.

Sent from my VZW iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Dont get me wrong, I'm sure millions of them will be sold and the ipad mini has a very large market but I'm spoiled with this retina on my iphone, I use a 3gs for work and oh man it hurts my eyes... =)

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, if the iPad Mini will be retina, I'll buy one without hesitate though I said I won't turn to the iPad mini in another thread.
But I don't think Apple will launch an iPad mini with retina, as said Retina is expensive.

jennaBaby

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
that would be really nice but not a deal breaker for me. Prolly gonna purchase one for my cousin. Let's see how long I'll play with it until I give it to her. muhwahahaha!

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Kinda hard seeing apple not release it with a retina display at the $249-350 range I mean the nexus 7 and kindle now have hd and there $199

---------- Post Merged at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Kinda hard seeing apple not release it with a retina display at the $249-350 range I mean the nexus 7 and kindle now have hd and there $199

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I would rather see it have an IGZO display that allowed for a lighter device and better battery life. Retina takes a lot of juice and therefore a much larger battery.

brashki

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
From a total Mac head, iPhone, iPad, iMac, I gotta say I just don't get it. 2nd rate display, 2nd rate camera, and they want $329? I will never own one. No wonder the stock price took a dive upon the announcement of price point!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup