Who’s still using older  watch?

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyone still using a series 1 or 2  watch? How are you finding the performance? Do you plan on upgrading?

Thanks!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a Nike Series 2, but I only use it for sleep tracking. I put it on at bedtime and charge my series 4. In the morning, I swap back. I have on a few rare occasions forgotten to charge my series 4 and so wore the series 2 all day. It performed just fine and I like that it's a reliable back-up. When I buy the series 6 this fall, I'll probably give the series 2 to a relative.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Still rocking my Series 2. Performance is fine but battery life could be better. I almost bought the Series 5 but decided to wait. I do plan to upgrade hopefully to the Series 6 if it has a built-in sleep tracker.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a Nike Series 2, but I only use it for sleep tracking. I put it on at bedtime and charge my series 4. In the morning, I swap back.

The same answer here. I have the S5 but use the S2 as a sleep tracking watch, and I will use it as a backup if something happens to the S5 and it needs repair or replacement. I personally think that the S2 does what I need it to fine, but I wouldn't call performance stellar. As a backup watch, in addition to sleep tracking, I really just want it to be able to track my workouts and activity and give me notifications. Nothing else really. And it's fine for that.

I will see that I was on vacation in the Caribbean in January and used the S2 as my beach watch. It was fine for that.

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Just got a 5 today and have a Series 1 that is so damn slow it's only going to be used tonight for sleep tracking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855