Which is more important to "YOU"- The look of the iPhone or the ease of use of iOS?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For me, the answer is a bit of both. I mean, the look of the iPhone is initially more important when purchasing it, but after the purchase is made, it boils down to iOS. If I could not maneuver through iOS with ease, I wouldn't keep the phone. What about you?

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
With only those two choices I'd have to say look, whether it be iOS or Android the software is fairly easy to figure out for me.

macher

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
When got the X when it 1st came out used to got 14 days and exchanged it for a non 8. The X wasn’t easy to use especially 1 handed.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
iPhone is not the most beautiful phone on market for a bunch of years now, IMHO. iOS, for its part, is not the most reliable OS on market anymore, since Android improved a lot in its 4.0 incarnation. So, for me, which sticks me to iPhone and Apple is simply the fact I can't live with the idea of Google spying on me every single minute of my life. Nowadays hardware's beauty and OS easy if use aren't factors which makes anyone sticks with iPhone or Android, anymore.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Definitely, the ease of iOS is most important to me. However, the look of the device is also important.. just not as much!

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Predictability of using new apps under IOS. However, some of the recent changes have gone in the wrong direction, reducing predictability.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The X is a Beautiful device but the Gestures are my main reason for the purchase. It took iOS ease to a new realm for me.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
For me, the answer is a bit of both. I mean, the look of the iPhone is initially more important when purchasing it, but after the purchase is made, it boils down to iOS. If I could not maneuver through iOS with ease, I wouldn't keep the phone. What about you?

I agree with this . Cosmetic as well as software

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Which is more important to "YOU"- The look of the iPhone or the ease of use of iOS?

The X is a Beautiful device but the Gestures are my main reason for the purchase. It took iOS ease to a new realm for me.

YES ! I thought I’d never love a phone more than my 6S+....the X just takes it to a new level indeed

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
After all the issues I’ve had with phones, I just want one that works. Bonus points if it doesn’t look like the result of a sordid affair between R2D2 and an Instant Pot.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Once you put a case on a phone, the look of the phone goes out the window.

I bought my first iPhone because of its looks, way back in 2009, it was the most beautiful phone I’d ever seen.

I stayed with iPhone because of the quality (I know that wasn’t a factor mentioned) and the ease of use.

So. Initially looks, then ease of use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad