General Tso

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Do you think we'll get WhatsApp on the iPad anytime in the near future? Why or why not? All my friends use it and I use it on my iPhone.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Can't you use the iphone version on your ipad? I'm not a big fan of the program, tried it on my BB and did not like it, BUT I can see the appeal of it. :)

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Whatsapp is a nice application for communicating with friends in real time using your smart phone devices. I have been using it on my iPhone 4S and I am pretty satisfied with it.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Do you think we'll get WhatsApp on the iPad anytime in the near future? Why or why not? All my friends use it and I use it on my iPhone.

Part of the problem is that WA works with a Cell#. That is a problem with the iPad. I am not sure if the 3G version of an iPad would work though. I know WA works over WiFi but you need a Cell # to set it up. KakaoTalk is the same way.

What use to be called PingChat, I think it is just Chat now, can be used just over WiFi. It uses a Pin# so that iTouches and iPad can use it.

Antrikshy

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Nope.

:cool:
Can't you use the iphone version on your ipad? I'm not a big fan of the program, tried it on my BB and did not like it, BUT I can see the appeal of it. :)

You cannot install it on the iPad. Searching for the app in the App Store on the iPad doesn't get you any results.

Aadamgibson

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nope.

WhatsApp messenger application does not work on the iPad. One and only way to get it to work is to (1) jail break the iPad and (2) install the tweak "WhatsPad." Then after, you will have to do a bunch of configuration to your setup to get it to work on the jail broke iPad.

CMGE

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nope.

well``it's a good app`
But the only reason I downloaded it is all my friends are using it````

mobileapp

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I am very enjoying with Magic iPhone 4 info, it has really great features, functions and it is also to advance, I am fan of it, by the way excellent post.