What's your ringtone song?

iPutz

Nov 6, 2018
Visit site
Depends on who’s calling. I’ve assigned custom ringtones I’ve created, to various people in my contacts. The default ringtone for everyone else is also a custom ringtone I’ve labeled as “Loud a55ed Ringtone“. It’s a standard old landline phone ringing sound that I’ve doctored to be a lot louder then the Old Phone Bell Ring that came on the phone.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Re: What's your song ringtone

I have over 300 ringtones that I’ve created over the years, but only have 50 synced to my phone. My phone is always on vibrate unless I’m off work.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
For my wife - Brick House (The Commodores)
For my son - The Boys Are Back In Town (Thin Lizzy)
Everyone else gets Limelight (Rush)

MSUlover

Nov 9, 2018
Visit site

Michigan State Spartans fight song as my main tone. For hubby it’s “Magnum PI” theme song (for the original, Tom Selleck Show).

Zalestine

Nov 4, 2019
Visit site
My current ringtone is Sandstorm by Darude, and the text tone I'm using at the moment is The Adams Family.

-Snap Snap-

I must admit when I went and saw the movie recently I got hooked on the theme song all over again and had to change my text tone to it.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Ringtone, Tory Lanez - Real Addresses
Text Tone, Tory Lanez - Bal Harbour
Voicemail, Tory Lanez - For Real
New Mail, Tory Lanez - Blue Jay Season

All the other ones are on sounds & haptic options are vibrate only. I rarely ever hear my tones since my phone is on DND 24/7

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My default ringtone is still the Big Bang Parody... it still gets lots of laughs! :D I do use special ringtones. For example, I use the Modern Family Theme for all my whacky cousins! I use a special ringtone and text tone for my husband so that I know it's him and answer rather than letting it go to voicemail. Same for my sister.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sislik