• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

What's your favorite iPhone/iPad game of all time?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good Sudoku

I’ve been playing that game almost every single day for a couple of years now. Eternal is the most frustrating because one mistake will cause you to have to play four mistake-free games to make up for it. Still, it’s addicting and relaxing at the same time. Know what I mean?

phessler

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I’ve been playing that game almost every single day for a couple of years now. Eternal is the most frustrating because one mistake will cause you to have to play four mistake-free games to make up for it. Still, it’s addicting and relaxing at the same time. Know what I mean?
I know exactly what you mean. I play eternal as well and it's the dumb mistakes are frustrating. Very addicting though. It is the only game I have on my phone.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know exactly what you mean. I play eternal as well and it's the dumb mistakes are frustrating. Very addicting though. It is the only game I have on my phone.

I’ve installed a few games on my iPhone over the years, but I end up deleting them. I’m not much of a gamer. With that being said, Good Sudoku is typically the only game installed, but currently, I have one other game called “Death Worm”. It’s pretty good, but I rarely play it. It’ll be deleted soon…(laughing).

Anyway, I appreciate the follow-up. Have an awesome rest of your day.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

By the way, I typically stay in the “advanced” zone and this is how many games I’ve played in each section thus far.

Good - 507
Arcade - 501
Eternal - 402

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz