What Phones Are You Leaving From && Company

Quiney08

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Counting the days

I know the possibility of the next gen iphone could be right around the corner, but i am so tired of the lag in the blackberry OS.

next week for my birthday i will be dumping my BB Bold 9650 for a 16 GB iphone. I can't wait!

Laurieg

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I left a 4 month old BB curve for the Iphone. I really liked the blackberry, but the screen was just to small to view webpages and apps on for me. I should have gotten a touch screen one.That said I love my Iphone and I don't ever see me going to to a BB

crush29830#IM

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Blackberry Storm 2

Had been a loyal BB user for 6 years but the lack of support for the storm 2 and the poor quality of recent devices have caused me to get on board with the iphone. Best decision I ever made.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I don't ever remember the phone I had before my iPhone 4. I would guess it was a Fascinate. I had the iPhone 4 with AT&T that I waited in a long line for at Best Buy on launch day. Than I went back to Verizon for a Bold. From the Bold to a Droid X (sweet device but too big for me to hold comfortably), to a Fascinate. From a Fascinate, I changed to a gray Curve 3G than to a Fascinate again. Finally, I ended with the iPhone 4 32GB. I am happy, but if the TB had a decent battery or the new Incredible 2 (IF they had the capability of Sense 3.0). But they have neither...so I'll keep my iPhone 4.

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Leaving my Palm Pixi Plus on Verizon. Since it's not worth much, I'll probably keep it around in case someone in my family damages their phone or something and needs to borrow it while waiting for a replacement.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ditched my blackberry torch in like january luckily i exchanged it before the 30 days was up there was like only two left. But im glad i did! My iPhone experience has been much better!

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm sticking with Verizon and leaving my Motorola Droid 2 in the dust. I picked up the 16GB iPhone 4. It would be nice to have the 32GB, but couldn't justify the extra cost. I learned over time that I can work just fine with 16GB (it's what I had on my Droid, too).

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm a BB Storm 2 (also had the original Storm until it crashed) owner patiently waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out. That said, I'm tempted every day to say "screw it!" and grab the iPhone 4. :)

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm a BB Storm 2 (also had the original Storm until it crashed) owner patiently waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out. That said, I'm tempted every day to say "screw it!" and grab the iPhone 4. :)

You never know when the 5 is coming. You might be waiting a while! I know it is a tough decision. Good luck!

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
You never know when the 5 is coming. You might be waiting a while! I know it is a tough decision. Good luck!

I went to the mall today and checked out the white version - much cooler than I thought it'd be. Since Apple products have decent resale value, I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad short-term investment even if a new model comes out. :D

laurido92

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Left Sprint HTC Evo 4G and wife's BB Curve 8330 for 16GB and 32GB VZW iPhones. Love the battery life compared to my HTC. Plus the wife's been wanting an iPhone for a while but I didn't want to go with AT&T. If Sprint ever gets an iPhone we will be going back. I miss the their plans and prices.

cjdaniel

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
I am leaving Sprint, which I like alot, and the Pre (WebOS) which I love for Verizon IP4.
My bill went up by 50%. ios is nice, IP4 needs work but, it's all about Apps for me.
I am happy.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll